Hearing Aid Experts in Arlington, VA.
Call us today at 703-997-7167
Your favorite music… phone calls with clients… conversations over lunch… the voices of children… Are you hearing them? Really hearing them? Or have you noticed that:
- Everyone seems to be mumbling these days?
- You have to keep asking people to speak up or repeat themselves?
- You struggle to decipher conversations from the background noise in crowded places like parks, parties or restaurants?
- Hearing people on the telephone is hard?
- You keep cranking up the volume on the TV?
These symptoms are more than just annoying; hearing loss can lead to feelings of panic, loss and even grief and hopelessness—but don’t lose hope—get help! Arlington audiologist Dr. Sandra Romano has been there too—contact us for an appointment; she can help you hear what you’ve been missing!
Turn On, Tune In and Enjoy Listening Again
The “Sounds of Silence” have their place, but not when you need and want to hear what is going on around you. 28 million Americans suffer from some level of hearing loss; yet only one in five of these people have visited with their local audiologist about getting their hearing back. In fact, only 17% of people over 50 have had their hearing checked, and this is a high-risk population for hearing loss.
There is absolutely no reason to continue missing out on conversations, music, classes, business meetings—the fabulous banquet of sounds all around you—especially when today’s technology provides us with so many excellent and innovative hearing solutions! We can help you with the following services to restore lost hearing and boost your quality of life:
- Hearing Tests—When our Arlington audiologist runs hearing tests, many of her patients are shocked to discover how far advanced their hearing loss really is and what they’ve been missing. Many of them knew there was a problem, but didn’t realize their hearing loss was so advanced. This is because most hearing loss comes on so gradually that most patients do not notice it initially. If you struggle with any of the symptoms listed above, and particularly if you are 50 or older, call and schedule an appointment for our high-tech hearing tests. Audiologist Sandra Romano is constantly investing in the latest hearing test technology and advanced hearing education. We have a Verifit Real Ear Machine and professional sound booths made for iPhone lab—all for the most precise and insightful hearing tests in Washington D.C.
- Hearing Aids and Hearing Instruments—We carry all of the most advanced styles and brands of hearing aids. In fact, our Washington, DC Metropolitan Audiologist wears them herself! This makes Dr. Sandra Romano uniquely qualified to help you find exactly the right hearing aids for you, as she has worn several different styles and can explain the differences between them from personal experience. Our hearing aids even come with iPhone and iPad connectivity, free batteries and a 30-day return policy. It is important to us that we find you the right pair of hearing aids to make life sound great again, and we will go the extra mile to make sure you get them!
Hear about Our Arlington Audiologist?
Dr. Sandra Romano is passionate about helping people hear because she has personally experienced the difficulties of hearing loss. She knows how difficult it can be, and she knows where you are coming from. She wears hearing aids herself and can even communicate in American Sign Language! She’s been there, and she knows how hearing loss feels and she extends that compassion and patience to her patients! She wants to help everyone hear what’s possible today: to join the conversations, hear the stories, the laughter, the music… to hear and live the life they want to live.
With this personal passion as an audiologist in Washington D.C., Dr. Sandra Romano is an AAA scholar in constantly continuing education. She relentlessly pursues additional training courses, investigates new hearing instruments and technologies, and attends multiple conferences annually to bring the latest and greatest services to her patients. In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, her family and charitable work around Arlington.
Call Us and Hear What You’ve Been Missing
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our audiologist in Arlington and rediscover the sounds around you!
Our bright, state-of-the-art offices are located on Wilson Blvd. in Arlington. They are easy to access on the first floor, with convenient parking nearby. Dr. Sandra Romano and our entire office team are friendly, hardworking, compassionate and treat you just like one of the family!